Are you facing money transfer issues without Bank Account? Don’t Worry!
We are sharing simple steps to Receive Money Directly Using JazzCash Or EasyPaisa As your Bank Account
Some people send money using their CNIC via EasyPaisa or JazzCash, and for that, they have to go to a retailer to collect cash, and it’s a time-consuming process.
Most freelancers in Pakistan do not own a bank account; instead, they efficiently use EasyPaisa/JazzCash. Even then, some of them are not familiar with the procedures to use these accounts.
Some users of EasyPaisa and JazzCash may send money via their CNIC to EasyPaisa or JazzCash, but for that, they are required to approach the retailer for cash collection, which consumes much of their precious.
We will highlight some easy and time-saving steps that you can take to receive your money instantly and directly using EasyPaisa or JazzCash as a replacement for your bank account.
How to transfer money to an EasyPaisa/JazzCash from a bank account
To transfer someone money through your bank account directly to their EasyPaisa/JazzCash, you should have the following information ready.
- The receiver’s JazzCash username.
- You need to know the receiver’s phone number that is registered with JazzCash.
- You must Select Waseela Mobicash as the primary bank.
For EasyPaisa, you must know
- The receiver’s EasyPaisa username.
- What is the receiver’s phone number registered with EasyPaisa account.
- You have to select Telenor Microfinance bank/Tameer Bank as the primary bank.
What is the procedure to receive your money from a bank account to your desired JazzCash account or Easypaisa
In case you want to receive your money from a person who does not have a JazzCash or Easypaisa account from their bank account, you should provide them the following information:
Information needed For JazzCash transfer:
- You must know the name you entered or the JazzCash Username.
- You must have your Account Number in hand, i.e., the Mobile Number that is registered with JazzCash.
- You must know the Bank: Waseela Mobicash.
For EasyPaisa following information is needed
- you need to know Your Account Name (EasyPaisa Username)
- it is necessary that you know your Mobile number that is registered with EasyPaisa (Your Account Number)
- Bank: Telenor Microfinance Limited or Tameer Bank
The procedure to transfer your money from JazzCash to someone’s EasyPaisa
Step 1: Please choose the bank option from provided options
Step 2: Kindly select Telenor Microfinance Bank
Steps to take if you need to transfer money from EasyPaisa to JazzCash
Step 1: Opt for the bank option
Step 2: Click on the choice of JazzCash